Leaving a lasting legacy is one of the most important things we can do in life. It’s not only a way to ensure that we’re remembered after we die, but it also gives our loved ones a sense of closure and allows them to move on with their lives.
Unfortunately, it’s hard to leave a trace of ourselves after we die. Our memories and legacies usually disappear with us or are left in the hands of family and friends who may not be able to handle them.
But what if there was a way to leave behind a piece of ourselves that would be there forever? A way to ensure that our memories and legacy would be passed down for generations?
Enter Lifestory: https://www.lifestoryapp.com/
Lifestory is a new metaverse project that allows users to create a digital legacy that can be passed down to future generations. With Lifestory, you can upload photos, videos, and written stories about your life. You can also choose to have your Lifestory shared with specific people or made public for the world to see.
Lifestory is the perfect way to ensure that your memories and legacy will live on long after you’re gone. It’s an easy and efficient way to share your life story with the world and leave a lasting impression.
Post-Mortem Use Cases of Lifestory
There are many ways that Lifestory can be used after you die. Here are just a few:
- Share Your Life Story With Future Generations: You can use Lifestory to share your life story with future generations. This is a great way to ensure that your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will know about your life and the things you’ve done.
- Allow Loved Ones To Grieve: After you die, your loved ones will want to grieve. Lifestory gives them a place to do that. They can visit your Lifestory and leave messages, photos, and videos. This is a great way for them to express their grief and start to heal. You can also request a virtual burial in the Lifeverse, where you would be marked as dead in the Lifeverse and buried in the graveyard on the Lifeverse.
- Share Your Life With The World: If you’re a public figure or celebrity, you can use Lifestory to share your life with the world. Your fans will be able to visit your Lifestory and see all the things you’ve done. This is a great way to ensure that your legacy will live on long after you’re gone. Your private timeline, on the other hand, will only be accessed by your family and friends.
Don’t Let Your Memories Die With You — Use Lifestory To Leave A Legacy
Death isn’t the most pleasant thing to think about, but it’s something we all have to face eventually. And when we die, we want to know that our memories and legacy will live on.
Lifestory is the perfect way to ensure that your memories and legacy will be passed down for generations. With Lifestory, you can make sure that your family and friends will always have a way to remember you.
So don’t let your memories die with you — use Lifestory to leave a legacy.
Lifestory ecosystem and NFT technology
The lifestory Team focused on the NFT technology and implemented different use cases in their ecosystem. The project released a collection of 5,555 unique NFT planets allowing owners to document their memories in the Lifeverse, the immersive metaverse developed by Lifestory.
- Know more about this collection on the Discord: https://discord.gg/lifestory
In the Lifeverse, users can store memories as nonfungible tokens (NFTs). These NFTs can be public or private, stored on something called Timelines. These Timelines can be visited by guests who land their default users’ spaceships on a user’s planet.
The Lifeverse, VR or keyboard immersive metaverse
After the selling of the 5,555 planets, users can get spaceships offering them the possibility to travel to a planet, where they will be landing in the planet’s lobby.
The lobby will be a great place to hang out with friends and visit this customizable world. It can be used to access other areas on a planet, such as a museum or the different timelines rooms.
The Lifestory online museum is a modern twist on the traditional museum. It’s a place where people can view their lived or bought moments, special art pieces, and highlights of someone’s journey.
The timeline room will ensure the visitors access to one or multiple timelines of the planet. Some of them will allow users and invited guests to relive the user’s memory or the memories of friends and relatives in the most realistic way. Other timelines might retrace the history of a user’s planet, the bond they have with a brand, or one of their passions.
Moments and skins to showcase one’s life
Moments are digital anchors that can be anything from photos, videos, 360 videos, audio, or even text. They can be anything someone would imagine. They can be real or fictional and constitute unique digitized memories. Optionally, these moments can be sold to other users via Lifestory’s integrated marketplace. This option will offer unlimited possibilities for content creators and regular users.
Skins are the digital assets that users can use to customize planets, timelines, spaceships and moments. Skins can be sold and bought on the integrated Lifestory app marketplace or eventually used as an investment to make a profit.
VR immersive experience
With the mobile app of Lifestory, users can create timelines and upload 2D moments with depth effects. The app’s virtual reality (VR) capabilities make it a possibility for users to experience memories as if they’re being lived again.
Shared stories of users
Lifestory is more than a platform for sharing memories: It’s a new way to experience life and ensure its most complete continuation online. With Lifestory, one can travel back in time, explore other cultures and make new friends worldwide. The Lifestory planets will go on premium presale on 8 June. It is still possible to enter the most premium of the four selling lists, “the Galaxy List.” This is one’s chance to get their hands on one of the 5,555 unique planets and be a part of something extraordinary and innovative, probably one of the NFT collections with the most utilities so far.
- Website: lifestoryapp.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/Lifestory_App
- Discord: https://discord.gg/lifestory
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUqWGeULzyB03D5ZxuTYaJA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifestory.app/
Author: Jean-Luc Verhest, book author of “Bitcoin: the Blockchain and beyond”, Blockchain Trainer, speaker. Former member of the European commission “blockchain observatory and Forum.”
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience here. Read disclaimer below.